This website is the copyrighted property of Robert Gamesby and http://www.coolgeography.co.uk
The documents in the subscribers area can be copied, revised, customised and used for the use of a PAID SUBSCRIBING SCHOOL ONLY under the conditions of the School Subscribers Agreement found at http://www.coolgeography.co.uk
The materials including all text, diagrams, ideas and activities are the intellectual property of Robert Gamesby.
Individuals, schools and authorised users shall not and shall procure that each and every Authorised User within their school does not:
• Copy, print out or otherwise reproduce any Resources (in whole or part) for any commercial use or any of purpose except as permitted under the School Subscribers Agreement or authorised in advance by Http://www.coolgeography.co.uk in writing;
• Mount or distribute any part of the Resources on any electronic network, including TES resources, Nings, file sharing sites etc.
• Remove or alter any copyright notices or means of identification or disclaimers as they appear in the Resources. This includes the BACKGROUNDS of PowerPoints which have a copyright notice on them.
I have spent hundreds of hours putting the resources together, please respect my work!
Terms and conditions
Welcome to the Cool geography website
LAST UPDATED: 9th July 2015
1. We are cool geography.co.uk (‘cool geography’, 'we' and 'us') and we own and operate this Website. It can be contacted by email at: email@example.com.
4. You are responsible for all access to the Website using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
6. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Website or any individual function or feature of the Website will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Website may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Website.
7. The intellectual property rights in the Website and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission save that you may print or download extracts of material on the Website for your personal use.
8. We provide the Website on an 'as is' basis and make no guarantees, conditions, warranties or representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
9.1 use the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
9.2 use the Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
9.3 impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
9.4 interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
9.5 transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
9.6 reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Website;
9.7 modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Website to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data subject to verification of your identity and other information;
9.8 remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website or materials originating from the Website;
9.9 frame or mirror or create a link to any part of the Website without our express prior written consent;
9.10 systematically download and store Website content in a database;
9.11 use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator's public online search service.
We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
Coolgeography.co.uk may at our own discretion report any breach of the above to any appropriate law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Without prejudice to clause 8 above, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the coolgeography.co.uk harmless against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and all costs arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
10. We may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
11.We may block any links to or from the Website. Additionally, we may provide tools to allow you to link to the Website directly from a third party site but only with coolgeography.co.uk’s prior written consent and if you do link to the Website (whether using such tools or otherwise) you agree that you will disable and remove any such link immediately upon our request. If we expressly agree to such a link the link must not cause this Website or any content on this Website to be:
11.1 embedded in or 'framed' by any other website, or
11.2 otherwise displayed in a way different to the way originally intended by us.
13. You recognise the global nature of the Website and thus, agree to comply with all applicable local laws in your jurisdiction when using the Website. In particular, you agree to comply with all relevant laws regarding transmission of technical data sent out from your jurisdiction and the European Union.
14. coolgeography.co.uk does not warrant that the materials on the Website are suitable for use outside England. As such, accessing such materials where the material on the Website is unlawful or illegal is strictly prohibited. In the event you choose to access the Website from locations outside England, you are solely responsible for your actions.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Website.