This is the Year 9 Natural Hazards research page, which will support you whilst you conduct your research into a natural hazard of your choice. The end result of this research will be a presentation to the rest of your class group about your hazard.
You can study any natural hazard you like, and can choose any natural or human hazard.
For each hazard you will need to include the following information;
Your presentation can take ANY format providing it covers the points above. In the past students have completed PowerPoint's, produced and presented websites, made videos, produced posters and made news broadcasts.
For the research think about the big 6;
1. Task Definition: What needs to be done?
2. Information Seeking Strategies: What resources can I use?
3. Location and Access: Where can I find these resources?
4. Use of Information: What can I use from these resources?
5. Synthesis: What can I make to finish the job?
6. Evaluation: How will I know I did my job well?